Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2012

So farewell then, Carnival Breeze....






Just back from my final tour of the magnificent Carnival Breeze.  Different gig this time as I wasn't in the Punchliner Comedy Club.  This time I performed my new revue, 'Hi Honey-I'm Home!' to an all-American audience in the Ovation Theatre.  It was very well received and just needs a few more minor adjustments for next year.

Joined the ship at Pisa and departed in Dubrovnik today.

Had the good fortune to meet two brilliant American comics in the comedy club, Steve (Ain't) White and Hank McGauley.  Very funny, I watched them both nights in between my theatre shows.  Both these guys had formidable routines and went down really ace.

Venice is flooded (not a joke!)  so all the itinerary has been altered.  I'll  miss the flagship of the Carnival fleet. I've  had a great time on here since June.  Mennifanx innit!



No comments:

Post a Comment