Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Elvis has left the building...

The wife was busy frying eggs, when her husband came home. He walked into
the kitchen and immediately started yelling. "CAREFUL!!! CAREFUL! MORE OIL!
TURN THEM! TURN THEM NOW! WE NEED MORE OIL! THEY ARE GOING TO STICK!
CAREFUL! CAREFUL! TURN THEM! TURN THEM!!! HURRY UP! ARE YOU CRAZY! THE OIL
IS GOING TO SPILL! USE MORE SALT! THE SALT!!"

The wife was very upset, "What is wrong with you? Why are you yelling like this? Do you think I don't know
how to fry an egg?"   The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted you to know what it's like for me
when I am driving the car and you're sitting next to me."

Fascinating Facts:

1)  My wife and I have a system for settling arguments We just talk and talk until she's right.

2)  My doctor says he thinks I'm having a mid-life crisis. I was so surprised I nearly fell off my skateboard!


C)  I'm a master forger, and I've got all the certificates to prove it.

5)  I found an iPhone on the bus today, so called the number in the contacts that said 'Home'.
"Hello!" I said when they answered. "I've found your phone on the bus." "Oh, that's fantastic," the woman sighed with relief.   "I know it is" I replied, "How do I work the camera?"


6)  Me and my son were arguing for a good hour whether the light stays on in the fridge when you close the door... My son said it doesn't, I said it does. In the end I took his word for it and let him out....!!

7)  Manchester City have announced they will take 25,000 refugees every home game....

8)  Congratulations to the Queen on becoming our longest reigning monarch, beating the previous record held by Sir Bobby Charlton.




I was making every endeavour to attempt to eschew obfuscation via the utilisation of sesquipedalian terminology, however, it has since emerged that I am a perpetrator of terminological inexactitudes and this will merely compound an already unfortunate farrago. So visit my all new Jokey-Bloggington and continue the quest! Just clickety-click on www.ComedianUK.com You can email me too! comedianuk@sky.com


Now, assume a comical position and strike the pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment