Twisted Firestarter Donald Trump is at it again! He’s only gone and changed Lake Ontario to Lake America! Great and vital presidential work, I say! In retaliation, Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney has rebranded Canadian geese as Donald Ducks.
Barmy Albert will never forget the look on Non-Stick Nora's face when he gave her her 40th birthday card. With a forlorn frown and tears in her eyes, she said: “One would have done…”
Maestro of bunkum and baloney Chester Draws was impeccably dressed and looking quite distinguished and sartorially elegant when he sauntered into a very expensive restaurant in Paris's 6th arrondissement. He wore a tailored suit, a silk tie and highly polished black Gucci shoes. Chester ordered champagne, foie gras, lobster and a vintage bottle of Bordeaux. For dessert, he selected the most expensive item on the menu and ordered a brandy. When he had finished his meal, the waiter presented him with the bill. Chester looked at the waiter and said, “I don't know if you remember me, but many, many years ago I was quite down on my luck. I came here for a meal, and when it came time to pay, I couldn't.” The waiter looked at him more closely. “You publicly humiliated me,” Chester continued. “You had security march me through the restaurant and throw me out into the street.” The waiter suddenly remembered the incident. His face turned bright red, and he began to apologise profusely. Chester held up his hand. “Don't worry, old chap,” he said. “I’m terribly sorry, but I’m going to have to ask you to do it again.”
When I was a little kid, my mum gave me some devastating news. She told me that I was adopted. I must confess that I teared up a bit, then cried hard and burst out, "I want to meet my real parents.” To which my mother replied, “We are your real parents. Now go and pack up all your stuff. You were adopted, and they'll be here in a few minutes."
Yesterday, I visited Aldi to buy an angle grinder, a two-man tent and a riding hat. I came out with a loaf, a litre of skimmed milk and some teabags!
The day before, I was in Tesco, buying wine and using the self-checkout, so it had to be approved. When the assistant came over, I asked in a jocular fashion: “Do I need to show you some I.D.?” Without missing a beat, she replied: “That ship has long since sailed.”
Breaking News: Police have arrested three armed men near the Cellarfield nuclear power station.
Just turned down a gig in the Middle East. My agent wanted me to go to Riyadh, but I said No, No, No!



No comments:
Post a Comment