Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2009

Chemist Joke

In the local chemist, a geezer asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The lady at the counter said that she herself was the pharmacist, and that she and her sister owned the shop, so there were no male employees. She asked how she could help. The man said that it was something he would be more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist. She reminded him thatshe was completely professional, observed confidentiality and he could speak with her."This is difficult for me to discuss," he said, "but I have a permanent erection. So I was wondering what you could give me for it.""Just a moment", said the pharmacist, " I'll go and have a word with my sister."She returned a few minutes later and said: "We discussed this in great detail. The absolute best we can do is, 25% ownership of the shop, acompany Mercedes, and £6,000 a month living expenses."

No comments:

Post a Comment