Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2009

British Telecom...


BT rang me up and curtly informed me that if I didn’t pay the overdue bill within the next seven days, then I would be disconnected. I told them that “their bill is in a queue”, then I got a crossed line on the phone, the conversation went thus……

"Hi, honeybunch, this is Daddy.... Is your Mummy near the phone?" "No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Sid." After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But you haven't got an Uncle Sid," "Oh Yes, I have, and he's upstairs in the room with Mummy, right now ". “ Okay, then...here's what I want you do, put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mummy and Uncle Sid that Daddy's car's just pulled up outside the house." "Okay, Daddy!" A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone. "Well, I did what you said, Daddy." "And what happened?" he asks.” Well, Mummy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went flying out the front window and now she's all dead.""Oh my God! And what about Uncle Sid?" "He jumped out jumped out the back window into the swimming pool ... but he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's dead too. Following a long pause which seemed to last an eternity, Daddy sez, "Swimming pool? what swimming pool? Is this 0161 444-9455?"


Never do anything that you'd be ashamed to tell a paramedic. Unless you visit my website. Click on http://www.comedian.ws/ then you’ll need a paramedic!

No comments:

Post a Comment