Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 November 2009

I'm An Illegal Immigrant- Try And Get Me Out Of Here!


A Somali arrives in Bradford as a new immigrant to the United Kingdom.
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank
you Mr. Britain for letting me in this country!"

But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am Indian."

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having
such a beautiful country here in Britain!" The person says, "I no
British,
I Chinese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful Britain!"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Poland, I am not
British!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you British ?"

She says, "No, I am from Pakistan!" So he is puzzled, and asks her,
"Where are all the British?"

The Pakistani lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...

"Probably at work."
08:09 | Add a comment | Permalink | Blog it | "Life with Austin"

No comments:

Post a Comment