2. And then came the Assumptions,
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And they spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock of shit and it stinks."
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a pail of dung and we cannot live
with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It is a container of organic waste and it is very
strong such that none may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, it is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It contains that which aids plant
growth and it is very strong."
11. And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It promotes growth and it is very
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "This new plan will actively promote the
growth and vigour of the company with very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
Post a Comment