Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Dads are much more honest...


"Mum? I've got a question. The guys at school are using words I don't understand."

"What words, dear?"

"Pussy and Bitch."

Mum inhaled sharply, but then said: "Oh, that's easy. A pussy is a cat, like our little Chico. A bitch is a female dog, like our Sandy."

"Thanks, Mum.."

He then found his Dad out in the garage.

"Dad, the guys at school are using words I don't understand."

"What words, son?"

"Pussy and bitch. I asked Mum, but I don't think she told me the right meanings."

Dad said: "Son, never ask your mother about these things, ask me instead. Let me explain it like this."

He pulled a Playboy from his workbench, turned to the centerfold, drew a circle around the pubic area and said: "Son, everything inside the circle is pussy."

"Okay, Dad. Then what's a bitch?"

Dad replied: "Everything outside the circle.".

No comments:

Post a Comment