Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Agreement...


A 5 year old boy and his 3 year old brother are upstairs in their bedroom. 'You know what?' says the 5 year old, 'I think it's about time we started swearing.'

The 3 year old nods his head in approval, so the 5 year old says: 'When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gunna swear first, then you swear after me, OK?'

'Ok,' the 3 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 5 year old what he wants for breakfast.

'Oh, shit Mum, I don't know, I think I’’ll have some Cornflakes.'

WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.

She looked at the 3 year old and asked with a stern voice, 'And what do you want for breakfast, young man?'

'I don't know,' 'but it won't be fucking Cornflakes!'








No comments:

Post a Comment