Search This Blog

Friday 21 January 2011

Ventriloquist Joke...




A ventriloquist visiting Wales walks into a small village and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog. He figures he'll have a little fun, so he says to the Welshman.



'Hiya, mind if I talk to your dog?'



Villager: 'The dog doesn't talk, you stupid English twat.'



Ventriloquist: 'Hello dog, how's it going mate?'



Dog: 'Yeah, doin' all right.'



Welshman: (look of extreme shock)



Ventriloquist: 'Is this villager your owner?' (pointing at the villager)



Dog: 'Yep.'



Ventriloquist: 'How does he treat you?'



Dog: 'Yeah, real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play.'



Welshman: (look of utter disbelief)



Ventriloquist: 'Mind if I talk to your horse?'



Welshman: 'Uh, the horse doesn't talk either... I think.'



Ventriloquist: 'Hey horse, how's it going?'



Horse: 'Cool.'



Welshman: (absolutely dumbfounded)



Ventriloquist: 'Is this your owner?' (Pointing at the villager)



Horse: 'Yep.

' Ventriloquist: 'How does he treat you?'



Horse: 'Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and keeps me in the shed to protect me from the elements.'



Welshman: (total look of amazement)



Ventriloquist: 'Mind if I talk to your sheep?'



Welshman: (in a panic) 'The sheep's a f**king liar......!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment