Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Unrequited Lurve...


Many moons ago, I fell madly in love with a girl in a petrol station. We got engaged, however, after a couple of months, we had a massive argument and she broke off the engagement and terminated the relationship. I was totally devastated. It was a classic case of unrequited love. Even to this day, I am unable to drive past that petrol station, without filling up.



Whilst on the subject of unrequited love, here is an interesting story: The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom passionately making lurve with a very attractive young woman, who had knockers like window cleaners pockets. Wifey was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful futhamucker!' she sez. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!' The husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll ever say to me!'

Then the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenceless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the steak and kidney pudding that I made for you last night, the one you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured it all in moments.

Since she needed a good clean up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her those designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they are too tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste. Then I found the blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique in Manchester and don't wear because someone at work has a pair just the same.' The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, “Please.... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't want?”

If you read this weekly column regularly, then you help to make unimportant world decisions dealing with irrelevant, uncomplicated issues that influence insignificant amounts of three-dimensional human existences. Visit my website www.ComedianUK.com and continue the quest! You can email me on comedianuk@sky.com now, assume a comical position and strike the pose. Oh, and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment