Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2020

My only day of employment during COVID 19....






Following COVID 19 lay off from work, I decided to accept a low-paid but stress-free job as a greeter at the local home improvement store. After landing my new job as a greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day .

Here is my story...
About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, and inappropriately dressed woman walked into the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

Here is her picture:



As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome." I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The rancid harridan stopped screaming at the children just long enough to say to me, "Of course they aren't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one' s only 5. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just fucking stupid?"

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam... I just couldn't believe someone would fuck you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping with us".

My Supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.




No comments:

Post a Comment