Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Fried Chicken.....

             

Our teacher asked what my favourite animal was and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right because everyone else laughed. My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favourite animal. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the headmaster's office. I > told him what happened and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a vegan. He said they love animals too much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the headmaster's office. He laughed and told me not to do it again. I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment