2. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw carrots.
3. Insist that your e-mail address be "Nonsticknora@hotmail.com"
4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them to sign a waiver.
5. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
6. Send e-mail to yourself engaging yourself in an intelligent debate about the direction of one of your company's products. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.
8. Name all your pens and insist that meetings can't begin until they're all present.
11. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are.)
12. Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point Sparky." "No, I'm sorry I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Chachi." "Hey Bucko, are we meeting later?"etc...
14. Include a piece of your children's artwork as a cover page for all reports that you write. (If you don't have children, draw stick figures yourself.)
15. Schedule meetings for 4:14 p.m.. or 2:37 p.m., or 10:16 a.m..
16. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
17. Agree to organize the company Christmas party. Hold it at McDonald's Play area and charge everyone £25 each.
18. Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them what you're doing. For example "If anyone needs me I'll be in the Gentlemen's latrine."
20. Put your waste bin can on your desk. Label it "IN."
21. Plant a privet hedge around your cubicle.
23. Build models of the Seven Wonders of the World using empty Lucozade cans.
24. Put on your headphones on whenever the boss comes into the office, and talk in a loud voice. Remove your headphones when she/he leaves.
25. When in conversation, no matter where you are in the office, mutter, "I think my phone is ringing" and leave to get a coffee.
26. Determine how many cups of coffee is "too many."
27. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
28. Compose all your e-mail in rhyming couplets.
29. Install a set of buttons and lights in the arm of your chair. Talk into them.
30. "Hi-lite" your shoes and tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
34. Include a personal note on every e-mail you send. "On a personal note, I'm feeling a bit tired and grumpy today." or "On a personal note, I'm pleased to announce that I got my highest score ever on Tetris last night."
35. Bring in dishes that you tried to cook but didn't turn out quite right as special treats for your co- workers.
37. Put up mosquito netting around your cubicle.
38. Decorate your office with pictures of Gangsta Rappers. Try to pass them off as your own children.
39. Send e-mail messages saying free pizza, free donuts etc.... in the lunchroom, when people complain that there was none... Just lean back, pat your stomach, and say, "Oh you've got to be faster than that."
40. See how long it takes until the last person stops believing you. Then start planting pizzas.
41. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
42. Put a sign on the copier that says, "Voice Activated! Speak loudly into the panel."