1. A girl is said to be grown up when she starts wearing a bra. A boy is grown up when he starts removing it.
2. We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realise that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.
3. Having a cold drink on hot day with a few friends is nice, but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks - PRICELESS!
4. Breaking News: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore. A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman's husband, who came home early.
5. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Stella Artois, Heineken, Carlsberg or Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.
I ain't verified these two on Google, but they sound kosher…
You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from, and refuse to tell you where they're going. Moreover, a recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it....