Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2016

The Raid....


                     


I had popped out to Tesco to get some inverted boneless pork rectums and upon my return back to the house, there are four police cars and an army of coppers searching through my home!

The front door had been kicked off it's hinges, my possessions scattered far and wide, and they were conducting a serious search. So I'm stuck outside with this chief inspector and the constabulary inside searching through everything, even our laundry. They checked inside my wardrobes, under the mattress. They tore my things apart. So, as you can imagine, I'm getting upset and I'm trying figure out what's going on.

I asked if they had a search warrant, and if I could see it. The cop in my bedroom yells, "Where did you hide it? We know it's here! " Then I shout back, "If I had any idea of what you're looking for  maybe I could help!" He proclaims "We're taking you down the nick," so I shut up and watch one of the other police officers look down at his iPhone.

Then he shouts, "Guys Stop! Hold on! We're in the wrong house! The Pokémon is next door!"


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment