Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Work From Home & Earn £££££'s!

                                             
               

Dear Ben Doon & Phil McCavity,

I am responding in reference to your recent email correspondence regarding the immediate need
and willingness to train and develop even non-experienced individuals in local and international markets for a work at home enterprise. I am interested in your uncapped commissions, bonuses and residual income from
repeat business and I'm sure that I meet your criteria for self-motivated individuals. As a matter of fact, I was motivated enough in just the past year to find five different jobs, many of which I lost through the sack. All of my supervisors even told me that I was so good that they were going to have to let me go because I had brought all the other employees to my level. Pretty impressive, huh?

Although your opportunity is enticing, I am unable to send you a remiitance of twenty-five quid at this time and I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I already work from home. I cook, clean the scullery, rinse the windows, do laundry, mow the lawn, trim the privets and now you want to pile more stuff on me? And to think that you want me to send you money so you can tell me how to do it. Are you Radio Rental?

So, unless you want to send me the information for free, do the work for me and send me a regular cash incrementals, please don't waste my time with any more of your ridiculous missives telling me how I can be rich for twenty-five dabs. How many people have sent you twenty-five quid? I hope at least one person does so that  you can at least get back your investment.


Yours Ever,


Everard Farquarharson.

                   


No comments:

Post a Comment