Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2012

Married for 30 years...




After being married for 30 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said .......

"Thirty years ago we had a dilapidated house, a junk car, slept on
a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep
every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a £500,000 home, a £30,000 car, a nice big bed and a
large screen 52" Plasma, with surround sound TV, and ... I'm sleeping with a 53-year-old not-so-hot woman, with a face like a pirates flag.  It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

The missus is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old chick and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a dilapidated house, driving a junk car,  sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment