Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Let That Sink In!

             


The barmaid in Wetherspoons asked me if I had been to see the dentist. I sez, "Yeah, how did you know?" She replied, "It's that sticker on your shirt that says ' I Was Brave'......"



                           


I told Non-Stick Nora, that I had bought a theatre. She exclaimed "Are you havin’ me on? " I sez, "I’ll have to give you an audition first, however, I can't promise anything!!..”


                                       


I bought the kid a jigsaw and when I come home later that night, she’d only plugged it in and sawn the coffee table in half....


                           

I have always thought that women would make excellent soccer referees. Imagine the scenario, she gives a red card to a player who immediately remonstrates and asks “What was that for, Ref?” She would put her hands on her hips and reply “ If you don’t know, then I’m not going to tell you!”



My mum ran off with the milkman when I was younger. Watching them drive away on his float was the worst three hours of my life. His name was Ernie.

                                   


The teacher asked the class what their favourite animal was, and little Albert sez, "Fried chicken." She said that wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed. Albert’s parents always told him to always tell the truth. He did. Fried chicken was his favourite animal. Albert told his dad what had happened, and he said his teacher was probably a member of RSPCA. He said they love animals very much. Albert did too. Especially chicken, preferably the fried variety. Anyway, his teacher dispatched him to the headmaster’s office. Albert told him what had occurred, and he laughed, too! Then he told me not to do it again. The next day in class the teacher asked Albert what his favourite live animal was. He told her it was chicken. She asked him why, so he told her it was because you could make it into fried chicken. She sent Albert back to the headmaster's office. The headmaster chortled and told Albert not to do it again. Albert couldn’t comprhend. His parents taught him to be honest, but his teacher doesn't like it when he is. Today, his teacher asked the class to tell her what famous person they admired most. Albert told her, "Colonel Sanders." Guess where I he is now...


                                 



I stepped back in amazement and the fella behind me stepped back further because he was amazed at how far back I'd stepped, primarily because I was exasperated with the same old boring jokes that are still being circulated around the pub and at work? I’m sure you are too , but no, not me. No sirree! I like the same old boring jokes and that's why I print them right here in this gloppy humour column every available chance I get. Accept me for what I am; completely unacceptable. Click on my joke blog: www.ComedianUK.com or better still email me: comedianuk@sky.com Oh, and If your phone didn’t ring yesterday, then it was me! Start the car!

           


No comments:

Post a Comment