Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

The Radical Surgery...

                   


Just before Barmy Albert was put under, Dr Whet Faartz, the surgeon dropped in to see him .....

"I have some good news and some bad news," says, Dr Faartz. "The bad news is that I have to remove your right arm!"

"Oh God, no!" cried Albert, "My golfing days are over! Please Dr Faartz, what's the good news?

"The good news is I have another one to replace it with, but it's a woman's arm. I'll need your permission before I go ahead with the transplant."

"Go for it doc" replied Albert. "As long as I can play golf again."

The operation went well and a year later Barmy Albert was out on the golf course when he bumped into the surgeon. "Hi, how's the new arm?" asked Dr. Whet Faartz.

"Just great," says the Albert. "I'm playing the best golf of my life. My new arm has a much finer touch and my putting has really improved."

"Not only that," Albert continued,  "my handwriting has improved, I've learned how to sew my own clothes and I've even taken up painting landscapes in water colours."

"Unbelievable!" said the surgeon "I'm so glad to hear the transplant was such a great success. Are you having any side effects?"

"Well, just one small problem" exclaimed Albert.


"Every time I get a hard-on, I also get a migraine."


                                           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment