Search This Blog

Sunday 2 February 2014

The February Syndrome...


Welcome to February! It’s spelt in a rather odd fashion isn’t it? I reckon that the person who invented the word February, must have also had summat to do with the spelling of Wednesday. I don’t get even. I get odder.

Barmy Albert was lying in bed with Non-Stick Nora one night, and Albert was nodding off. His appointment with Mister Sandman was not to be delayed. However, Nora had other ideas. She was in a romantic mood and wanted to chat. She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting." Wearily, Albert reached across, held Nora’s hand for a second and then tried to get back to kip. A few moments later she said: "Then you used to snog me." Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled back down to snoringtons. Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to nibble my ears." Angrily, Barmy Albert threw back the duvet and stormed off out of bed. "Where are you going?" Nora asked. Albert gazed at her, with eyes like burning embers and replied, "To fetch me teeth!"

I’ve had a Eureka moment! Gentlemen. Listen up! I’ve finally worked it out. The best way to get a woman to change her mind is to agree with her in the first place! You heard it here first folks!

From an early age, I always assumed that my father worked at a manufacturing plant that produced toilet rolls and light bulbs. This is because that’s all he ever brought home. My Dad was always very competitive. I remember him saying to me: “How old are you now, son?” I replied, “Eight.” He said, “When I was your age, I was nine!” I had a serious nut allergy and he used to play ‘Russian Roulette’ with me, using a bag of Revels.

A guy approaches the window of the cinema with a chicken under his arm, and asks for two tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him. He replies, "Well, my pet chicken, of course!" The girl tells him that he cannot take a chicken into the cinema, so he goes around the corner, stuffs the chicken into his trousers, and returns. He buys his ticket and goes in. Inside the theatre, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm, so the man unzips his fly so the chicken can stick its head out, get some air and watch the movie. Sitting next to him is Agnes. She elbows Myrtle and whispers, "Myrtle, this man over here has just unzipped his pants!" Myrtle whispers back, "Oh, don't worry about it.....you've seen one, you've seen ‘em all." Agnes says, "I KNOW......but this one's eating my popcorn!''

Real time slows as you approach the speed of light, whereas time flies when you’re having fun! So if you go slower. Do you have more fun or do you just get more light? Visit my website: www.ComedianUK.com Email me: comedianuk@sky.com. Now, get back to work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment