Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tesco Burger Latest!!






Them Tesco mini-burgers you have as snacks. You know, the horse d'oeuvres. All this has stopped all them Jimmy Saddle jokes.

Tesco have a new pancake topping just in time for Shrove Tuesday. Yes folks, it's Golden Stirrup!


Everyone is complaining about horse meat in Tesco burgers, but no one sez nowt about the camel toes in Primark's leggings and what about My Lidl Pony??


Didn't wanna risk the burgers at Tesco, so we tried the meatballs instead. Must say, they were the dogs bollocks!!





                     Despite the recent news, Tesco says that their beef burger sales remain stable. 

Went to the fridge to check my burgers, aaaaannndddd they're off!!

If you think the Horse Burgers in Tesco are bad, wait until you see their Unicorn on the Cob. 







I've found it tough lately working on the Tesco meat counter.... I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse. 

Had a Tesco beef burger for lunch. It gave me the trots.

New Tesco burgers: Low in fat, high in Shergar.

Horse meat found in Tesco burgers! What are the odds on that?
  







I was in a Tesco cafe and the waiter asked me if I wanted anything on my burger. So I had a fiver each way!

Tesco's Veggie Burgers are even worse than their Horse meat Burgers...They contain Uni-Quorn


No comments:

Post a Comment