Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

B & Q Joke...


I was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges was missing, so I asked the missus (I call her Magnolia - coz it'd go with anything!) if she would go to B&Q and pick up the aforementioned hinge.


While she was waiting for the geezer in an orange apron to finish serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom tap. When he was finished, the missus asked him, "How much is that tap?"

He replied, "That's a gold plated tap and the price is £1500.00.


The wife breathlessly exclaimed, "Jesus, that is a very expensive tap. It's certainly out of my price bracket."


She then proceeded to describe the hinge that I had sent her to buy.


The B & Q geezer sez that he had them in stock and went into the storeroom to get one.


From the storeroom the he yells. "Madam, do you wanna screw for the hinge?"


Magnolia paused for a moment and then shouted back, "No, but I will for the tap."


This is why you can't send a woman to B&Q!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment