Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2009

These are the The Worst (or Best) Country & Western Song Titles of All-Time:

1. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In Bed
2. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
3. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
4. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
5. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
6. I Got In At 2 With a 10, And Woke Up At 10 With a 2.
7. I Hate Every Bone In Your Body Except For Mine
8. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
9. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well
10. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
11. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
12. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonite
13. I'm So miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
14. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
15. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
16. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him
17. Please Bypass this Heart
18. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
19. You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment